Here I will list the changes made since the launch so that it is clear to everyone:
- Added a special drop rule for Evil Spirit;
- Added a special drop rule for Loch's Feather and Crest of Monarch - drop anywhere, not just Icarus;
- Added special rule for Horn of Uniria drop;
- Selupan has been suspended and will dynamically decide when to drop;
- Trivia has been tweaked to work and not shut down immediately on launch;
- Added a few quests to the right arrow menu. More will be added later;
- Updated exp in party;
- Updated master exp in party - there's more to tweak here until it's perfect;
- Fixed the drop event setting;
- Invasions have been strengthened;
- Stopped some commands (/zen was forgotten, but all abusive users' zen is reset);
- Increased gold invasion time from 10 to 15 minutes;
- Dark Elf will respawn in 15 minutes;
- Chaos Castle was tweaket to launch at XX:50;
- Chaos weapons have been removed from BoK+2;
- Removed the ability to draw jewels from the in-game bank. Can only be withdrawn from the site. Can be deposited from game with CTRL + right click and works fine. J bank won't work due to a flaw in the server itself and the possibility of abuse if it is enabled, which is out of our control;
- Added spots for Master Exp in Swamp of Peace, La Cleon and Arena;
- Great Golden Dragon has been made to drop 3 x BoK+4;
- Fixed a few items with incorrect checkbox values in the bank that were bugging with stone draw.
If you see a problem or any bug, report it immediately! We give small gifts out of thankfulness!
As written in the rules you agreed to when you registered: whoever takes advantage of a bug will be penalized!
It is also possible that some items have a bug in the bank - as soon as you see make a screenshot and send, because I have pulled the items from the server files themselves and apparently there are inconsistencies in places!
An awful lot of work is being done on the server despite the long beta before launch. Show understanding and patience, it can't all happen in a second.
We are working every day on improving the in-game experience, thanks for appreciating it.