No hacksThe usage of hacks and any 3rd party software that might give you unfair advantage over others is forbidden; Exceptions: clickers, zen collectors.
No game modsAltering the client in such a way that you get unfair advantage over others is forbidden;
No cursing in /postCursing or extreme arguing in /post awards a post ban to player from 1 day to permament (admin's judgement).
No arguing with staffCursing or extreme arguing with our team leads to a ban of the main character, account, IP address (admin's judgement). If you don't like something, tell us, we're open to discussions.
No responsibilityNone of our team is committed and is not responsible for stolen characters, items, accounts, etc. Transactions with real money or any other means of payment (cryptocurrencies, virtual money) are not prohibited, but we do not bear any responsibility, nor do we accept payments in any way. The only case in which we accept funds is through a donation. Server policy does not include tracking and refereeing for account or character duels. Do not demand such actions from us. At personal request and free time, GM can monitor and assist, but in no case is it mandatory, the server is not responsible in such cases.
No griefingIt is forbidden to kill much weaker characters (15 or more resets or greater than 100% difference) 3 or more times in a row (griefing). Victims must provide clear and conclusive evidence that they were harmed, and make it clear that they did not do KS (KS = the stronger character went first on the spot, then you go after her/him and steal his/hers exp) . Identified abuses by weaker characters (doing KS and complaining after being killed by the stronger ones) are punished with a permanent ban for the character. The rule does not apply to invasions and events unless they have other specified conditions;
Don't pretend you're staffIt is forbidden to impersonate any of our team. All team members are instructed to keep their personal characters (if any) a secret. The IP addresses and accounts of the team are strictly monitored daily through logs, we have also limited the possibilities for abuse to a minimum;
Don't threaten with banIt is forbidden to threaten others with BAN;
Lost rewards restoration with an evidenceRewards from in-game events that did not drop or did not drop correctly are restored only after showing us an evidence (screenshot with date and time printed) and administrator's judgement.
No concpiracy theoriesIt is absolutely forbidden to create conspiracy theories, to tell lies, especially on /post, about the server, to create "fake news" lies in order to harm the server. We created this community for the common good, not to create intrigue, problems and bad feelings. We have absolutely no interest in adding points, resets, items or any other advantage to characters, accounts or guilds. We have never done it and we will never do it - this is the main point of the concept of ANHIMU. Just accept the fact that someone could have more time to play, be more experienced, smarter or just be better than you!
Let the staff aloneIt's strictly forbidden to tell who is GM/admin's private character if its name becomes known to you. Admin team is monitoring always the GM and player logs to ensure there will be no advantages with items/event rewards/commands or anything else. There are no "admin", "added" characters or items. We never had and will never have such! We don't tolerate intrigues and we're 100% honest in our actions. Otherwise there's no point in having a server and putting so much effor. Have in mind that almost every admin/GM have a private character that plays undercover.
No buffers in BC7/DS6/SKYIt is forbidden to play with a Buffer Elf in Blood Castle 7, Devil Square 6 or Sky Event. Exception: only in Devil Square 6 when there's a Golden Tantallos on-screen. Penalties start from 1 day ban.
Don't end BC7It is forbidden to end the Blood Castle 7 event earlier than 3 minutes before automatic close.
Clear evidences are a mustWhen sending a report, upload evidence to sites with less image compression (e.g., imgur.com) to be legible (direct upload through Facebook spoils the quality, renders the text illegible and such reports will not be considered).
Detailed info is a mustWhen you have a complaint about a character or account problem, be sure to include the name of the account and character, we can't know it out of nowhere and we don't need to waste our or your time by asking additional details one by one. Also, describe the problems in as much detail as possible so that the case can be checked directly without the need for additional questions.;
Mutual respectRespect our free work - you don't have to keep asking if you don't get a response withing 2 minutes. The server is managed by people who are not hired and are not receiving salaries - we can't be 24/7 online. We always try to respond as quickly and effectively as possible to any query. Extreme acts of disrespect and damage to authority can lead to punishment.
No bug exploitingIf you happen to find a bug, no matter in site or in game, it is obligatory for you to report it as soon as possible to an administrator or another staff member. Exploiting bugs is considered cheating and you will be punished in the same way as if using a hack.
Harassment of other characters is prohibitedIf you have a dispute about a spot with another player and he walks away from it in order to end the dispute, you do not have the right to chase and harass him repeatedly. The rule applies when providing video material or when observed personally by an admin/GM, and reaching the level of "harassment" is at the discretion of the same (whether it will be 2-3 or more times murdering the other character). Photographs do not count as proof. Penalty: temporary ban.
- Fights are made with /duel unless the administrator team says otherwise;
- The characters that fight must 'switch character' before the fight begins;
- After you've been chosen to fight you can't go looking for supplies(Imp, Ale, Potions) or beg for more time;
- Fights conclude after 3 wins of 5 fights or 5 wins of 7 fights for final;
- During the event if the fight continues longer than anticipated, the game master that oversees the event has the right to remove 1 item of his choice of both participants;
- In case of a double death neither of the participating side gets a point(for example if player X kills player Y and after that player X dies from reflect or a double death from a direct hit);
- Forbidden spells for each class:
- BK:Weapon Skill, Twisting Slash;
- SM:Teleport, Lightning;
- ELF:Ice Age;
- MG:Twisting Slash, Lightning;
- Maximum allowed HP for each class:
- BK: 88,000 (1100 per reset (with HP buff included));
- SM: 44,000 (550 per reset);
- ELF: 44,000 (550 per reset);
- MG: 52,000 (650 per reset);
- DL: 52,000 (650 per reset);
- If there are not enough players of a certain class then the HoF for that class will not happen;
- Rewards from the event can be changed by the administrator's judgement;
- Rewards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place can be given only if there are more than 4 players participating; if less or equal to 4 there will be reward only for 1st place. If there is only one registered player he will earn 1 pcs. of reward or other (admin's choice).;
- The GM/Admin overseeing the event has the right to change any of the rules during the event(except rules 7 and 8);
- Arguing with the overseeing staff member results in disqualification;
- Following the above rules is absolutely mandatory for everybody participating in the event; if you break any of the above rules you will be disqualified.
- Registration for the HoF event is open only thru the HoF page. It is not possible to register otherwise.
- Usage of Satan, Angel, Dark Horse is always allowed. Dinorant is not allowed.
- Ancient items are always allowed
If you don't agree with a rule, feel free to discuss it with us. We are always open to suggestions and willing to change when having adequate arguments.